Our pricing is based on your average monthly AdWords spend; all paying subscribers have access to the same features regardless of spend.
We understand that often spend will fluctuate; just make a good faith effort to select the right plan, and if your plan later proves inadequate we’ll contact you to discuss.
Note: We will NEVER switch you a higher tier without checking with you first; plans are month-to-month; you can cancel at any time.
Reduce Wasted SpendAutomatically sort search query reports into actionable categories. Identify geographic, question-oriented, and commercial terms, as well as potential negatives…and *positives* to add to your account.
Protect Your BrandQuickly identify whether your display ads are running on sites that could expose your brand to criticism on social media, including inappropriate Viral Amusement sites, Political Sites, Dating Sites, and many other categories.
Control Your SpendForecast projected spend for the month based on history and current month performance. Mark campaigns for pausing and simulate the impact your actions will take ahead of time. Receive alerts when your spend rate is too high…or too low, before it’s too late to take action.
Ensure Campaigns Run SmoothlyCheck your landing pages for common problems including: ♦ Redirects (which can cause gclid tracking problems) ♦ 404 errors ♦ “Soft” 404 errors ♦ Common error text such as “Sorry”, “Error”, etc.
Catch Problems EarlyReceive alerts prior to exceeding budget limits, and when landing page problems are found. SEMCopilot acts as a “second set of eyes”, alerting you to problems early, so you can prevent problems from affecting account performance.
Get Systematic About Your WorkTrack your work and ensure tasks are completed. SEMCopilot archives the tasks and acts as an “organizational memory” for your account. Print lists of completed tasks to display “evidence of industry” to clients, or your manager.
- How does SEM Copilot integrate with Google AdWords?
- You install one script in your AdWords account, which then automatically sends SEMCopilot all the information needed to generate reports and identify problems.
- Is there any commitment if I sign up?
- SEMCopilot is a monthly subscription; you can cancel at any time.
- Does SEMCopilot make changes to my account?
- No; SEMCopilot is purely a “read-only” system and does not make any changes to your account. When you “Mark a Campaign for Pausing” it is only in order to obtain a new forecast for your budget. Tasks such as “Pause Campaign” etc are only created as reminders for you to execute the action yourself, in AdWords.
- Can I use SEMCopilot with accounts in an MCC?
- If you have an MCC, don’t worry, you can use SEMCopilot with the individual accounts in the MCC; you will simply need one SEMCopilot account for each individual account.