- How does SEMCopilot integrate with Google AdWords?
- You install one script in your AdWords account, which then automatically sends SEMCopilot all the information needed to generate reports and identify problems.
- Is there any commitment if I sign up?
- SEMCopilot is a monthly subscription; you can cancel at any time.
- Does SEMCopilot make changes to my account?
- No; SEMCopilot is purely a “read-only” system and does not make any changes to your account. When you “Mark a Campaign for Pausing” it is only in order to obtain a new forecast for your budget. Tasks such as “Pause Campaign” etc are only created as reminders for you to execute the action yourself, in AdWords.
- Can I use SEMCopilot with accounts in an MCC?
- If you have an MCC, don’t worry, you can use SEMCopilot with the individual accounts in the MCC; you will simply need one SEMCopilot account for each individual account.